Jackademus

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Post Number 1!




Well, I figured it was about time I started a Blog of my own, seeing as every other bugger seems to be at it!

So I just got back from a week's signing tour in France, including a convention in Valenciennes over the weekend. What a fantastic weekend!

I want to send out much love and thanks to Mark Brooks, Jim Cheung, Leneil Yu, Josh Middleton and their respective wives/girlfriends for the great (if brief) time we spent together. Never forget the sausage, people!

J x

8 Comments:

  • Bout time Jack!!! Now bring on the art brotha!!!-T

    By Blogger Kane, at 11:45 pm  

  • Woot! I am SO happy to see that you're still 'round and about! I can't wait to see what you post!

    Bring it on!
    :)

    By Blogger Prismatik, at 11:04 pm  

  • Hi man, is the first time i see your drawings, perfect.

    I wish to you a huge succes!

    See ya

    By Blogger Fabrício Bohrer, at 2:26 pm  

  • Ooh, stumbled right into this. That was a stroke of luck, eh?

    By Blogger FurryGreenMonster, at 9:42 pm  

  • I was in this french comics shop named Album when you've give this signing tour in paris you drow a minerva for me.I've forgot to say that I'm french
    (i've some picture of this day on my blog www.skartoon.fr.st tel me if it's a problem for you okay?)

    By Blogger BoZoO, at 5:25 pm  

  • Hi Jack!
    I'm French also, and I've just bought Darkham Vale 1 and 2. I really enjoyed it!!!
    I'm drawing also, and expecting an edition. Not easy ain't it?
    Well, go on! I'm eagerly wainting for the third Darkham Vale!

    By Blogger Katia EVEN, at 2:14 pm  

  • yes it's ll cumming back, i remember ur account in deviant art...that's where i first seen u at

    By Blogger mountii, at 1:41 am  

  • Hi there,

    Love your work!, can I please have your contact details?
    I'm interested in commissioning some work.
    jonnysevern@gmail.com

    Kind regard

    Jonny Severn

    By Blogger Jonny Severn, at 8:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home